Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best Moment of my Life!!

Something totally unbelievable happened to me during the last week which will be etched in my memory for lifetimes! The two days I spent in Jalna with Guruji will be the two most memorable days of my life!

Going to Jalna itself was a question mark for me...I was contemplating between going to Jalna, following Guruji for two days and doing an advance course on the other hand... How foolish of me to even think of it as a choice..... Thankfully for me, common sense prevailed and I chose to be in Jalna!

We reached Jalna on 22nd morning, checked in, took shower, did kriya and went straight to my cousin's place whose home was supposed to be Guruji's hangout in Jalna.

I went along with the team who went to pick up Guruji from the Helipad at 1pm. As soon as he landed and got out of the chopper he met all the devotees who had come to receive him (me included). I simply bowed down and Guruji gave ashirwad. After meeting all he got into the car and headed to my cousin's place.

He had lunch, took rest and went for Shetkari Melava (Farmer's Meet) in the afternoon at 4. In the evening there was satsang at 6.30 where at least 30,000 people gathered to see him in action. Being in his convoy I got entry to the stage and got to be there for the entire satsang.

The entire day I was doing dwaarpal duty (door guard) as well to his room and was lot of responsibility and fun as well.

Next day on 23rd December, apart from the regular duty we got to meet him leisurely after lunch. I hugged him twice and of course bowed down and offered pranams at his feet. I shared with him the fact that a hundred plus of our company people were doing advance course simultaneously and he seemed pleased about that. We told him about the baby and he remarked - "You have a very good baby".

Come afternoon time around 4, I got to know that one seat on the flight from Aurangabad to Mumbai was vacant. All favored me going on that flight (Divya, Ma, Pa, Radhu and others included) so I happily agreed.

The convoy of cars travelled along with Guruji from Jalna to Aurangabad where he had a couple of stops at devotees' homes.

Me and the troupe which was supposed to fly with him to Mumbai, took off straight to the airport to check in and waited for him to arrive.

It was a fun wait for an hour and a half. He finally arrived and his asana came first with Mahesh Giri Ji. He came over to me and asked me to fold it.... :-)

You can imagine the smile on my face... I obliged and took Guruji's asana with both hands and gently and carefully folded it away. I held it in my hands until Guruji arrived inside the waiting hall and handed it to Girin Bhaiya when Guruji indicated he wanted to sit. As Guruji sat down, after greeting others his eyes finally landed upon me and asked me how I was, addressing me as a Prince. I replied in affirmative, shared that I was feeling great and bowed down to receive his blessings again.

The wait for the aircraft to take off and the walk to the aircraft was certainly eventful... (You'll have to listen to it from me in person).

When we landed in Mumbai, Guruji went off to meet the entire crowd who had gathered outside to meet him. He then took off to a devotee's home where he rested until his early morning flight to Frankfurt. I reached the devotee's home and met him again.

Listening to him and watching him in Action during these two days was most delightful and satisfying! Here was a man who tirelessly walked and talked without resting and least caring about his own comforts - his single most thought in each and every moment was - "What can do for others? How can I contribute?" - Always helping people come out of their small minds into the big mind -

Wow! I was filled with gratitude and tears at the same time, over and over again on several ocassions during these two days! What a Guru I have!! I was amongst the few fortunate souls on this planet to have a living Guru - was able to watch him live life selflessly and effortlessly!!! Wow! Wow! Wow!..... I could go on until eternity in amazement!

The best moment of my life came when he was about to leave the devotee's home for the airport and as he coming out from a door, he saw me as I stood waiting for him with my hands folded in pranam and came over to me and said "Ha.... abhi tak gaye nahi tum, Piyush?" I smiled and hugged him - he had fulfilled a long long awaited wish!

Having been in AOL for such a long time, I had always experienced miracles in my life and always felt connected to Guruji; I knew Guruji was taking care of me all the time although he didn't know me in the physical form.

But, alas he had fulfilled a long awaited wish!

What a wonderful feeling it was to know, that the Divine knew me personally now and even remembered my earthly name!!!

Jai Gurudev!

5 comments:

  1. Woah what an eventful 2 days you've had with him lucky boy. Advance course was fun none the less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOwwwww bhaiya! What an experience! and really nice post!! :D very touching! so amazing u must be feeling nah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwwwwwww lucky you bhaiya.

    great that's y you are Piyush bhaiya

    take care jai guru dev

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwwwww.....

    Guruji satisfied several wishes in those days (actually, I think that is a part of his job description ;-) )
    I want to hear all about what happened on the flight.

    Jai Gurudev!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said, Need to ask me in person for that!

    ReplyDelete