Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Divine Wit & Humour - Part 1

Q. How do we react with adults when we can see their double standards?
G. You police them. (laughter)

Q. I look for love in many strangers but still am lonely. What can I do?
G. Loneliness can produce creativity. Write novels, love songs. You don’t have to read Mills and Boons! (laughter) Meditate and then you will feel that loneliness has gone. Go like a lion or lioness and contribute to others friendship instead of wanting.

Q. What should I use in my career? Heart or brain?
A. Brain. Use the heart for hobbies.

Q. As a teenager, can I make a difference? How?
A. Keep up the enthusiasm. Don’t fall prey to others efforts to pull you down.

Q. Do we need a Guru at our age??
A. You are trapped asking this question. Why did the question come up? Whenever there is a question, a Guru is needed. He answers for a while and then takes away the question.

Q. What is GOD?
A. Generator, Operator and Destroyer. Some power that creates, destroys and dissolves.

Q. My long term memory deserts me. What to do?
A. What was that..??? (laughter)

Q. Why do you have two Sri Sris before your name?
A. Because three is too much. (more laughter)

Q. I feel depressed. Life seems like not worth living. What should I do?
A. I am here. I need you. You do my work. That’s it! Become like me. Keep smiling come what may.

Q. Is there life after death?
A. You won’t miss it. I promise. Keep some suspense otherwise you will get bored afterwards. (more laughter)

Q. How should I select my life partner?
A. No experience. I am still trying to figure that out!! (total laughter)

Q. What is the purpose of life?
A. Make a list of what is not. When you come to the last thing, you will get it!

Q. The concept of stress relieving is adding to the stress. So why to do it?
A. Is it so? Then stress has not reached its peak.

Q. There are so many corrupt politicians. What is AOL doing about it?
A. Waiting for you to grow up and become honest politicians.

Q. Why do bad things happen to good people?
A. Because they are being foolish. No bad things can happen to you. If you sow neem, neem tree will grow, and if you sow mango, mango will grow. If bad things happen due to some past mistakes, you help them.

Q. How can the AOL course help in AIDS, Cancer?
A. There are lots of studies and cases of improvements. The immune system goes up. Wait and see.

Q. Why don’t you get angry?
A. I try to, nobody believes me.!!! (That brought the whole house down with laughter!!)

2 comments:

  1. I was laughing throughout. and the one with finding the life partner was hilarious! :) :) Thanks for bring tht smile on my face after a log days work :)

    jai gurudev.

    Lots of love,
    Anandita.

    ReplyDelete