Sunday, November 8, 2009

Focus & Relaxed!

You know i used to watch so many in AOl put a big round chandan tika on their forehead and then put a smaller red Kumkum dot within that bigger round chandan tika. I am sure you must have noticed it too.. I too do it sometimes... it actually feels and looks great!

For months I wondered what does it signify.. And finally the answer came...

Do you want to guess what it stands for?

Ok... let me begin... the yellow chandan tika is a symbol of relaxation.. and ....

you guessed it right... the red kumkum dot within it is a symbol of focus...

Thus when you put both together, you are focused and relaxed at the same time!

Cool na??

3 comments:

  1. yes so cool!
    Will begin to put it from today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had noticed that too. Chandan always make me feel cool from inside. :)
    Thats a nice way for a kick start to be relaxed and focused at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey wow!even i'l do that!

    ReplyDelete