Monday, November 2, 2009

What's in a Name?

II Shree Ganeshaya Namaha II

Guys, this is my first post!

So here goes....

First things first! You must be wondering how this blog came about and I am sure the Title must have intrigued you ...

Well it just happened within a matter of few seconds I would say... Yesterday we had the last day of my first course as a co-teacher and we had 500+ YES+ participants gather at our Vashind Ashram site. That experience itself deserves a post... maybe soon. As we were leaving the venue to come back to Thane and one of the volunteers just handed me a card which had several blog addresses printed on it - Bau and Dinesh da's, Saleel da's, Virat & Vasudha's, and Dipti Unny's. And one of my course participants innocently asked me - "Bhaiya, which one is yours?" For a moment, I hesitated, not knowing how to answer the question, not knowing why I hadn't started a blog so far. That moment the blog got created in my mind first and this morning into being!

Creating a blog was so simple, hardly a two minute job. While registering, I was asked to enter the Title of the Blog. I had not thought of anything until then and suddenly something came up "The Light Within".. and the moment I recited it to myself, I felt an immediate connect with it and decided this was it!

Interestingly, the web address has more than one pun in it -
dlitewithin is not just about "the light within", its also about "delight within" and "feeling lite within" - all of which is possible through Guru's Grace and Sudarshan Kriya!

I hope you enjoy this place and seek the light within!

Jai Gurudev!

5 comments:

  1. Jai Gurudev Bhaiya!

    I'm so glad you started this, its the best thing for people who miss you so much and your awesome knowledge fundas, which they can no longer hear regularly, coz they have to stay away from home for stupid college (aka me), but who love you so much and want to stay in touch with you and the Guru through you (again me, but also goes for everyone else).

    You're my idol, and I hope to be like you one day. Please keep posting regularly!!!! I'm waiting eagerly for the next one!!!

    Lots and lots and lots of love,
    Neha

    PS. Love the name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Coool! :) The name is indeed so apt!!! So glad u started a blog!
    Bhaiya while reading ur first post it actually felt as if u are narrating it! :)
    Next post eagerly awaited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally i'm posting on your blog!!
    awaiting eagerly for your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya! glad to have all of you online!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bhaiyya!!!!

    Finally you are on the blogosphere! :) Its so good to have you here!!! Welcome welcome welcome!

    Your blog name is just perfect! Brought a wide smile on my face all the while i was reading the post.

    Keep on updating it. Atleast this way i can be closer to you as these days i m hardly able to attend the satsangs

    Love,
    Anandita.

    ReplyDelete