Friday, January 22, 2010

Divine Wit & Humour - Part 2

Q: You are so full of knowledge that is equivalent to gold.
Where does it come from?
A: I have a mine with me.

Q: Have you ever had a question that you didn't have the answer to?
A: Yes, this question! (Laughter)

Q: I keep forgetting you. What should I do?
A: See when ever you know you have forgotten me, you are reminded of me and that's good (Laughter)

Q: Guruji who are you? Mahatma or God?
A: I am your servant. You make me run for all your small small works. (Laughter)

Q. Guruji kya aapke man mein hamara hridaya hai?
A. Sirf man mein hi nahin tum poore ho mujhme! Ab agar tum apna man kahin aur rakh aaye ho to alag baat hai (Laughter)

Q. Guruji main apne Aham (ego) ka kya karun?
A. Kuch mat karo usko apne paas rakho , wo meri hai. kyunki agar aham ko chod doge to aham chodne ka aham ho jayega (Laughter)

Q. Guruji do u have any worries?
A. Do I look like worried man to u?(Laughter) My only worry is that you should not worry.

Q. I want u to be forever with me
A. There is no choice for you !!!

Q. Guruji I want to get God
A. Do u have nothing else to get? (laughter). Good to have this thought- how much u want - how intensely u want God which matters.

Having fun with your Guru?

1 comment: